- Sheen Estevez: Why does "they themselves will" have hyphens in them? It's like they made it one word!
- Carl Wheezer: (reading) "We like to hop on top of Pop. Stop! You must not-"
- Jimmy Neutron: Carl, what are you reading?
- Carl Wheezer: I'm reading Hop on Pop!
- Jimmy Neutron: What made you think of that?
- Carl Wheezer: Well, I saw this part that reminded me of the Willie Loman 3000 overheating while quoting stories, including this book.
- Jimmy Neutron: I do not know HOW Nickelodeon got away with Dr. Seuss in their show.
- Carl Wheezer: And I'll be reading a Harry Potter book after reading this, since Willie said that during his overheating.
- Jimmy Neutron: And I don't know HOW Nickelodeon got away with that too.
- Carl Wheezer: Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
- (Cindy and Libby are covering their ears.)
- Cindy Vortex: Carl! You've been saying "huzzah" for one hour!
- Carl Wheezer: Oh, sorry, I thought it sounded like a good word.
- (Cindy and Libby roll their eyes.)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.